My favorite part about blogging is all the new friends I have made. Michelle from Michelle’s Tasty Creations is one of those friends!! She is always sharing great recipes and is such a nice person—which is why she received the Sunshine Award!!
And she was nice enough to nominate me!!
The Sunshine Award is given from bloggers to “Bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.”
The way the award works is this:
Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them. Answer 10 questions about yourself. Select 10 of your favorite bloggers, link their blogs to your post and let them know they’ve been awarded the Sunshine Award! Don’t forget to copy and paste the award on your blog!
Here are my answers…
1. Favorite Color – Just one?? Currently, it is teal.
2. Favorite Animal –miniature schnauzers, used to have two, and hoping to get another one someday.
3. Favorite Number –my favorite number is 26, ever since elementary school.
4. Favorite Drink – Sprite, sprite, and sprite..
5. Facebook or Twitter – Facebook.
6. Good Book or a Good Movie – What about Bob is my classic favorite, although I love a good mystery!
7. My Passion –capturing a memory with something tangible. It’s how I feel I’ll never lose the beauty of that moment. Scrapbooking, taking pictures, creating something all make that dream come true..
8. Giving or Getting Presents – Giving! I love plotting for months what I’m going to give people for their birthday!
9. Favorite Day – Any day where my whole family is home together.
10. Favorite Flowers – I don’t like red roses, other colors are okay but I really love spring bouquets with wildflowers..
The 10 blogs I’m awarding the Sunshine Award to are (in no particular order).
Go check out their blogs and you’ll see why I love following them!!